Every persons face is unique, and so should brows be. Each step of the HD Brows process is completely bespoke from the consultation and design to tailoring and aftercare. Each treatment is tailored to meet your brow needs using a range of hair removal processes including waxing, threading and tweezing and brow dye is custom mixed for your perfect shade.
The effects of your treatment usually last 4-6 weeks, however this can vary depending on your hair growth. After a couple of 4 weekly appointments we can determine how often you should be having your brow treatments done. Perfect brows might not be created in one appointment. As an HD Brows stylist I will create a specialised brow programme with your ideal brows in mind so we can work to achieve your brow goals together.
Bold, fluffy, brushed up or neatly defined? Choosing the right brow can be difficult. We work together to create a bespoke brow to suit your face shape, skin tone and style.
Unlike a regular brow style, we tint BEFORE we remove any hairs. The HD Brows tint doesn’t stain the skin and we pick up all the fine hairs around the brows using a custom-blend of HD Brows Dyes to create the perfect tone to complement your skin, hair and overall style.
Waxing, Threading, Tweezing & Trimming
As a perfectionist, I use all tools in my kit to create your dream brows, keeping in mind any areas we need to regrow and focusing on your long-term brow goals. The HD Brows wax is an exclusively designed formula that is gentle on the skin for a pain free waxing experience. I wax first, to remove all the coarse brow hairs before threading to remove any fluffy/fine hairs above and below the brow so theres no tell-tale sign of waxing. I will then tweeze any stray hairs, and trim any unruly hairs, finishing with a styling using HD Brows makeup range with products best suited to your brows. These products are available for retail too, so you can create this look yourself every day.
Redness after brow waxing and threading is normal and common. It should subside over the course of the day. Due to the slight irritation of the follicle where the hair has been removed, and the fact that these pores are now more open, following the aftercare is important to avoid clogged pores and further irritation or damage to the area.
- Avoid using exfoliators (such as scrubs or AHA’s), or anti-aging skincare (such as retinols) for 3 days either side of your treatment
- Avoid touching the area or applying makeup for 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid sunbeds or direct sunlight exposure for 48 hours after your treatment.
- It’s perfectly fine to get them wet, but heat and moisture may cause slight irritation, so avoid saunas and steam rooms for 48 hours
- Do not use fake tan on your tinted brows
- I recommend using HD Brows Tint Lock Serum daily to nourish your brows, and increase the longevity of your tint